Tenant Information & Fees
At Trivett Hicks our friendly and professional team are here to help guide tenants and landlords through our rental process. We pride ourselves on our local and expert knowledge as well as having a clear and fair fee structure.
Here at Trivett Hicks we aim to find you as the tenant not just a house but a home to call your own, we believe that renting a property is no reason to accept anything less than perfection.
We have a dedicated team available to assist you with any queries or questions you may have surrounding the rental process, issues during your tenancy or maintenance issues at the property.
Lettings Registration Form
If you would like Trivett Hicks to find you your perfect property to let, please download our Lettings Registration Form and drop a copy into one of our offices, post, or email.
53 Broad Street
10 St Peters Street
Registration form to be completed prior to viewing. Please see full Terms and Conditions attached to registration form.
Reference Form Completed
Once you have found the ideal property through Trivett Hicks, reference forms need completing.
The Deposit is equal to 5 weeks rent upon signing the tenancy agreement.
General terms and conditions for our rental process
- All applicants and guarantors will need to provide a valid and current form of photographic ID
- Please note that submitting an application does not automatically mean you will be accepted for the property, the registration form will be passed to the landlord for final approval.
- If your reference application is declined due to the omission or falsifying of information on the reference form one weeks holding deposit is non-refundable. The holding fee of one weeks rent will be deducted from your first months rent subject to satisfactory references. (see above)
- A deposit will be required equivalent to five weeks rent. These will need to be cleared funds on or before the commencement of the tenancy before keys can be released. We are unable to control standing orders, instructions to your bank must and can only be given by you.
- Rent is exclusive of outgoings i.e; Gas, electric, water, council tax, utility bills etc.
- Please note that all Assured Shorthold Tenancies are for a minimum period of six months, following this, the tenancy will go on to one month rolling contract.
- If you are considering sharing a property please note that all parties named on the Tenancy Agreement are jointly and severally liable to comply with the stated terms within the tenancy agreement.
- Some of our clients do have specific requirements e.g. non-smokers, no pets. Please check prior to viewing that you would be eligible for the property concerned.
- Applications from persons under the age of 18 will not be considered.
- It is a condition of any tenancy that the tenants take out contents insurance.
- Applicants must have been living and working in the UK continuously for a minimum of 12 months
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions please feel free to contact us direct.